is the name of several people:
- Cornelis Cort (1536-1578), Dutch engraver
- Henry Cort (1740 – 1800), English ironmaster
- Bud Cort (1948 - ), American actor
- Carl Cort (1977 - ), English footballer
- Leon Cort (1979 - ), English footballer
- Cort Guitars
- Cort, a fictional character in the Stephen King Universe.
- Cort is also a surname that was given to Jews that from Belarus, Russia, and Poland, by immigration officers in the U.S. Usually, their Belarusian, Russian, or Polish names were Kuddlechuck, Kortelchik, or Kutalczuk.
Cort is also a common medical abbreviation for the hormone cortisol.