(occasionally spelled continuüm
-tinua or -tinuums) can refer to:
- Continuum (theory), anything that goes through a gradual transition from one condition, to a different condition, without any abrupt changes or "discontinuities".
- Continuum (mathematics), the real line, or more generally any space, ordering, or cardinal that shares certain properties of the real line (e.g., "connectedness" or "size").
- Q Continuum, a parallel existence in the fictional Star Trek universe where omnipotent entities all known as 'Qs' exist.
- Stargate: Continuum, a direct-to-DVD movie of the Stargate franchise.
- "Consciousness Continuüm" or the Mindstream (Sanskrit: citta-santāna)
- Apache Continuum, a continuous integration server for building Java-based projects.
- Continuum is also a font