Qaqortoq (Julianehåb) is a town in southwestern Greenland located at approximately . With a population of 3,100, it is South Greenland's most populous town and the fourth most populated town in Greenland. The name is western Greenlandic and means "[the] white [one]". Qaqortoq is the seat of the Municipality of Qaqortoq which, apart from the town itself, includes three small settlements. Qaqortoq was founded by Norwegian trader Anders Olsen in 1775. Near Qaqortoq are the Hvalsey ruins, the most prominent Norse ruins in Greenland.
It is also home to the oldest fountain in Greenland (for a long time also the only one, but there is another in Sisimiut). A tourist attraction, the fountain depicts whales spouting water out of their blowholes.