Doe may also refer to:
- Do-re-mi, a system of note learning.
- D.O.E., a United States rapper.
- Doe, a singer from Brooklyn, NY.
- Doe (ethnic group), a people of coastal Tanzania
- Doe language, spoken by the Doe people
- Ernest Doe & Sons, tractor manufacturers and agricultural merchants
- John Doe or Jane Doe a name used as a placeholder for an unknown or anonymous person, especially in a legal context
- Samuel Doe (1951–1990), the president of Liberia
- Do (singer). A Dutch singer. Her name is pronounced as 'doe'.
- Doe - used in Detroit, as another way of saying "hello"
- Doe River, a river in Tennessee, USA
DOE or DoE can be an acronym or initialism for: