The College of Saint Mary-of-the-Wasatch
was a private
, Catholic women's college
, later St. Mary of the Wasatch High School, located in Salt Lake City
from 1875 to 1969. It was operated by the Sisters of the Holy Cross
The school was located in the eastern reaches of Salt Lake City, in the foothills of the Wasatch Range. In addition to being home to the college and high school, and later a high school only, it also housed a convent. Starting in 1931, it was affiliated with the Sisters-run Holy Cross Hospital nursing college, which itself closed in 1973.
Its records are held in the Sisters of the Holy Cross Archives at Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, Indiana.