"Cholic" redirects here. For cholic acid, see Cholic acid.
Colic is a form of pain in the abdomen which starts and stops abruptly.
- Baby colic, a condition, usually in infants, characterized by incessant crying
- Renal colic, a pain in the flank, characteristic of kidney stones
- Biliary colic, blockage by a gallstone of the common bile duct or the duct leading into it from the gallbladder
- Horse colic, a potentially fatal condition experienced by horses, caused by intestinal displacement or blockage
- Devon colic, an affliction caused by lead poisoning
- Painter's colic or lead poisoning