Cold Water Music
was the debut album released by Aim
- "Intro" – 0:55
- "Cold Water Music" – 5:44
- "The Force" (featuring QNC) – 4:05
- "Sail" (featuring Kate Rogers) – 5:14
- "Downstate" – 4:14
- "Ain't Got Time to Waste" (featuring YZ) – 4:08
- "Fat City (Interlude)" – 0:38
- "True to Hip Hop" (featuring AG) – 4:28
- "Demonique" – 5:18
- "A Tree, a Rock and a Cloud" – 4:17
- "Journey to the End of the Night" – 5:27
- "From Here to Fame" (featuring YZ) – 5:29
- Aim - Main Performer
- Curt Cazal - Performer
- Kate Rogers - Performer
- Steve Christian - Engineer, Mixing
- Michael Ball - Assistant Engineer
- Phil Turner - Photography
- Brackett: "Nothing's going on. Just kids playing pranks, trick or treating, partying, getting high. I have the feeling you're way off on this."
- Loomis: "You have the wrong feeling."
- Loomis: "I watched him for fifteen years, sitting in a room staring at a wall, not seeing the wall, seeing past it, seeing this night. He's waited for it, inhumanly patient. Hour after hour, day after day, waiting for some silent, invisible alarm to trigger him. Death has arrived in your little town, Sheriff. You can ignore it or you can help me stop it."
- Brackett: "More fancy talk. You want to know what Haddonfield is? Families. Children, all lined up in rows, up and down these streets. You're telling me they're lined up for a slaughterhouse?"
- Loomis: "They could be."
- Brackett: "I'll stay out with you tonight, Doctor. Just on the chance that you're right. And if you are right... damn you for letting him go."
From Halloween II:
- Brackett: "You know Doctor, I'm right about there."
- Loomis: "What?"
- Brackett: "The point where I stop taking orders from you."
- Loomis: "Alright Sheriff, whatever you want. The primary concern is that we stop him."
- Brackett: "You let him out."
- Loomis: "I didn't."
- Brackett: "His own god-damned doctor."
- Brackett: "Damn you! What have you done?"
- Loomis: "I haven't done anything."
- Brackett: "YOU LET HIM OUT!"
- Loomis (to Cop): "He was my patient for fifteen years. He became an obsession with me until I realized that there was nothing within him - neither conscience nor reason - that was even remotely human. An hour ago I fired six shots into his back and he just got up and walked away."
- Brackett: "You couldn't have shot him six times!"
- Loomis: "You think I'm lying, Sheriff?"
- Brackett: "I think you missed him. No man could take six shots."
- Loomis: "I'm telling you this isn't a man."
- Loomis (to Woman): "Samhaid is not spirits, it's not goblins, ghosts or witches. It's the unconscious mind. We're all afraid of the darkness inside ourselves."
Cold Water Music
Track 2: Cold Water Music
contains a sample of "Maureen In The Desert" taken from the soundtrack to "Psycho III" written by Carter Burwell.