may refer to:
- Deal (automobile), an automobile built in Jonesville, Michigan, from 1905 to 1911
- Deal, Kent, a town in Kent, England
- Deal, New Jersey, a Borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
- the Deal meteorite of 1829, which fell in New Jersey, United States (see meteorite falls)
- Deal Island (Tasmania)
- Deal$, an American dollar store chain
- The distribution of cards from a deck to the players of a card game
- A dangerously close approach of two aircraft to each other in air traffic control
- A plank of sawn timber, softwood, fir, or pine: Red deal (scots pine), white deal (norway spruce)
- Selling of drugs, as in a drug deal.
Deal as a Surname
Deal is a family name taken from Deal, Kent, England.
- Cot Deal (born 1923), major league baseball pitcher and coach
- Kim Deal (born 1961), singer, guitarist and bassist
- Nathan Deal (born 1942), American politician