is a female given name that is short for Cleopatra
and an alternate spelling of Clio
People who are commonly referred to solely by their given name Cleo include:
In entertainment, things named Cleo include:
- Carry On Cleo, a 1963 film.
- "Cleo Babbitt", a fictional character in the U.S. soap opera As the World Turns.
- "Cleo Bellows" was a main character in the OPB TV show MythQuest.
- CLEO (group), a Korean pop girl-group.
- Cleo (magazine), a women's magazine.
- Cleo (TV series), a Swedish comedy TV series broadcast in two seasons during 2002 and 2003.
- "Cleo", a song by Built to Spill from their 1994 album There's Nothing Wrong with Love.
- Cleo (Disney), an animated goldfish character created by The Walt Disney Company, who first appeared in the movie Pinocchio.
- "Cleo", a purple poodle in the animated children's program on OPB Clifford The Big Red Dog.
- "Cleo", the mother lion in the OPB children's TV program Between the Lions.
- Cleo (Clone High), a fictional clone of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt in the American TV series Clone High.
- Cleo was also the name of one of The Catillac Cats, an animated TV series
Other uses of Cleo include: