The Parish Church of St Luke The Evangelist
Church Parade, Brislington
area of Bristol
It was built in 15th century, with the north arcade and aisle being remodelled in 1819, and the east end in 1874 by Benjamin Ferrey. It includes a bell dating from 1766 and made by Thomas Bilbie of the Bilbie family.
It has been designated by English Heritage as a grade II* listed building.