childe roland the dark tower came
may refer to:
- Bioluminescence - the production and emission of light by a living organism as the result of a chemical reaction during which chemical energy is converted to light energy.
- Chemiluminescence - is the emission of light (luminescence) without emission of heat as the result of a chemical reaction.
- Phosphorescence - a specific type of photoluminescence related to fluorescence.
- Radioluminescence - by which luminescence is produced in a material by the bombardment of ionizing radiation such as beta particles.
- Glow In The Dark Tour - a concert put together by Kanye West in 2008 including acts from Lupe Fiasco, Rihanna and N.E.R.D