Chick Magnet an album released by Paul Wall, an American rapper and DJ from Texas. It was his first solo album. It was released on February 24, 2004, on the Paid in Full Records label. It was later Chopped & Screwed by Michael 5000 Watts of the Swishahouse.
- "They Don't Know (feat. Mike Jones)"
- "Dat's What Dat Is (feat. Bun B, Killa Mike & H.A.W.K.)"
- "What Cha Gon Do (feat. Mr. Pookie & Mr. Lucci)"
- "Why You Peepin' Me"
- "Chick Magnet (feat. Dani Marie)"
- "Am What I Am (feat. Poppy & Slim Thug)"
- "Tryin' To Get Paid"
- "Break Bread (feat. Lew Hawk & Gu-u)"
- "Oh No (feat. Trae)"
- "Know What I'm Talkin' About"
- "Did I Change (feat. Pretty Todd, Unique & Scooby)"
- "Hustler Stackin' Ends (feat. Big Shasta & Yung Redd)"
- "My Life (feat. Mark G & Kyle Lee)"