The common noun or verb spot
has many meanings in English.
Otherwise, Spot or SPOT may refer to:
- Spot (professional wrestling), a pre-planned wrestling move or series of moves
- SPOT (satellites)
- SPOT Satellite Messenger
- The Spot, New South Wales, a locality in Sydney, Australia
- Spot date, a financial term
- Spot Fetcher, a dog owned by U.S. President George W. Bush
- Skatepark of Tampa
- Smart Personal Objects Technology, a Microsoft initiative
- Leiostomus xanthurus, a fish
- Pimple, a skin blemish
- Campbell de Morgan spots, small red spots on the skin (usually harmless)
- Scott Draves, (known as 'Spot'), digital artist and VJ
- A nickname for a spotlight
- Old Australian and New Zealand slang for one hundred dollars
- "screening passengers by observation techniques" (SPOT), one airport security technique
- Spots are a method of smoking cannabis. Also the term 'spot' may refer to a dealer lending cannabis to receive payment at a later time.
- Single Point of Truth, a principle aimed at reducing duplication in software engineering.