In periodization, epoch can refer to:
- Epoch (magazine), the literary magazine of Cornell University.
- Ha-Tsefirah (lit. Epoch), a Hebrew language newspaper published in 1862 and 1874-1931.
- Epoch (film), a science fiction film directed by Matt Codd
- Epoch Game Pocket Computer, an early hand-held game console
- Epoch Co., the maker of the above and other computer games
- Epoch (Chrono Trigger), a flying time machine in role-playing game Chrono Trigger
- Epoch (DC Comics), a supervillain also known as the Lord of Time
- Epoch (Marvel Comics), a cosmic entity in the Marvel Comics universe.
- Epoch Hunter, a boss in World of Warcraft's Caverns of Time; Old Hillsbrad Foothills.
- The Epoch Times, a privately owned Falun Gong-linked newspaper
- Epoch operating system was a European research project in the 1990s to build an operating system based on the ChorusOS operating system kernel.