, wife of the lord of a castle) has the following meanings:
- A woman who owns or controls a large house (for example, the Chatelaine of Rideau Hall).
- Chatelaine (chain) - A set of short chains on a belt worn by women and men for carrying keys, thimble and/or sewing kit, etc.
- Châtelaine, a French-Canadian women's magazine, published by Rogers Communications
- Chatelaine (magazine), a Canadian English-language women's magazine, also by Rogers
- La Châtelaine, a neighborhood in Geneva
- Chatelaine, a neighborhood in Delray Beach, Florida
- Chatelaine (singer) is a French Canadian singer.
- La Châtelaine Chocolat Co. (Chocolaterie) is a French Chocolaterie making exquisite ganache filled chocolate, located in Bozeman, Montana----