Charm or charms may refer to:
In paranormal magic:
- Lucky charms such as amulets, touch pieces and painted pebbles
- Charm bracelet, an item of jewelry worn around the wrist that carries personal charms
- Spell (paranormal), when a charm is a spell, it is usually traditional in form and often in verse
- Similar to blessing, the infusion of something with holiness, divine will, or one's hopes
- Charmer, a practitioner of folk magic
- Charmed, a television show about witches
- Charms, a subject taught in Harry Potter
- Charmed, one of two musical groups
- Charm or charisma, a number of socially desirable characteristics such as courtesy, wit and sexiness
- Charm, an album by American producer/rapper Danny!
- Charms, a pseudonymous spelling of Russian poet Daniil Kharms
- Charms, a brand of candy produced by Tootsie Roll Industries
- Lucky Charms, a brand of breakfast cereal
- Prince Charming, a traditional name for a fairy tale hero
- Snake charming, a performance involving the control of snakes
- Charm++, a C++ based parallel programming language
- Charm, a magical spell frequently found in role-playing games that allows the spellcaster to take control of another being.
- Mobile phone charms, light-up keychain devices which indicate incoming calls or messages.
- BlackBerry Charm, the first Blackberry to use SureType technology.
- ChARM, Activity Management methodology and system (see www.thecharmcompany.com)