Findel Airport is the main airport in Luxembourg.
It is Luxembourg's only international airport and is the only airport in the country with a paved runway. It is located 6km away from Luxembourg City.
The airport has two terminals and is completely international as there are no other commercial airports in the country.
Luxair, Luxembourg's international airline and Cargolux, a cargo-only airline, are based out of the airport.
Concerning cargo Findel is one of the busiest in Europe.
Airlines and destinations
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways (London-Gatwick)
- Hamburg International (Fuerteventura, Heraklion, Lanzarote, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife-Sur)
- Iceland Express (Reykjavík)
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Luxair (Agadir, Ajaccio, Alicante, Antalya, Barcelona, Bastia, Berlin-Tegel, Burgas, Cagliari, Catania, Corfu, Djerba, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Frankfurt, Fuerteventura, Geneva, Gran Canaria, Hambourg, Ibiza, Iráklion, Jerez de la Frontera, Lanzarote, Lisbon, London-City, London-Heathrow [ends October 25], Madeira, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Marrakech, Milan-Malpensa, Monastir, Munich, Naples, Nice, Kos, Palma de Mallorca, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Porto, Prague, Rhodes, Rimini, Rome-Fiumicino, Saarbrücken, Split, Tenerife-South, Turin, Varna, Venice [seasonal], Vienna)
- Scandinavian Airlines System
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Tunisair (Monastir)
- TAP Portugal (Lisbon, Porto)
- VLM Airlines (London-City, Manchester)