Chapter, as an organizational class title, may refer to:
- Chapter (books), a main division of a piece of writing
- An organisational division, such as a chapter of the Audubon Society or of a fraternity.
- Chapter (religion), an assembly of members in a religious order
- In ancient civilizations, books were often in the form of papyrus or parchment scrolls, which contained about the same amount of text as a typical chapter in a modern book. This is the reason chapters in recent reproductions and translations of works of these periods are often presented as "Book 1", "Book 2", etc.
- Tracks on a DVD or laserdisc are also called chapters.
Chapter may also refer to: