may refer to:
- Chaparral, a biome found in California and other Mediterranean climates.
- Chaparral, a plant used in Native American Medicine and modern herbology
- Chaparral, Tolima, a Colombian municipality of the Department of Tolima.
- Chaparral, Calgary, a neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Chaparral Cars, a motorsports manufacturer from North America.
- MIM-72/M48 Chaparral, a U.S. Army surface to air missile system based on the AIM-9 Sidewinder.
- Chaparral (typeface), a serif typeface designed by Carol Twombly.
- Chaparral, New Mexico, a census-designated place in New Mexico, USA.
- Chaparral Middle School (Diamond Bar), a school located in Diamond Bar, California.
- Chaparral Middle School (Moorpark), a school located in Moorpark, California.
- Chaparral High School, Scottsdale, Arizona, a school located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Chaparral High School, Temecula, California, a school located in Temecula, California.
- Chaparral High School, Parker, Colorado, a school located Parker, Colorado.
- Chaparral High School, Las Vegas, Nevada, a school located Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Dallas Chaparrals, an American Basketball Association basketball team became the San Antonio Spurs in 1973.
- Stanford Chaparral, a Stanford University humor magazine.
- The roadrunner (chaparral, chaparral bird, and chaparral cock are alternate names).