commonly refers to either:
Ceres may also refer to:
- Ceres, Santa Fe, Argentina
- Ceres, Victoria, Australia
- Ceres, Goiás, Brazil
- Ceres (TO), Italy
- Ceres, Fife, Scotland
- Ceres, Western Cape, South Africa
- Ceres Brewery, a brewery in Aarhus, Denmark
- Ceres Hellenic Shipping Enterprises, a Greek shipping company
- Ceres (organization), a coalition of investors and environmentalists (formerly the Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies)
- Ceres Fruit Juices, the South African juice company
- Ceres, Inc., the developer of energy crops
- Ceres Liner, a bus company in the Philippines
- Ceres (software), an agricultural software from Belgium
- Ceres (truck) (세레스), a light truck produced by Kia Motors in the 1980s and 1990s.
- Ceres, Celestial Legend (Ayashi no Ceres), an anime/manga work. The main character Aya is descended from a celestial Goddess named Ceres.
- CereCere, a character in the anime TV series Sailor Moon
- Seras Victoria, a character in the anime/manga Hellsing, of which an alternate romanization is "Ceres"
- Ceres Space Colony, from the video game Super Metroid.
- Geoffrey Fourmyle of Ceres, one of the identities of Gulliver Foyle, in the Alfred Bester book The Stars My Destination
- The Ceres Ocean, located between the continents of Osea and Verusea in the alternate Earth of the Ace Combat video game series.
- The plural of cere, a structure at the base of some bird's beaks.
- Ceres (workstation), a computer workstation
- Ceres series, a series of postage stamps representing the goddess Ceres
- HMS Ceres, three ships of the British Royal Navy
- Ceres, a West Cornwall Railway steam locomotive