may refer to:
- Northern Men's clothing chain selling designer clothes, shoes and accesories.
- An Italian punk rock band www.myspace.com/dufferband
- Duffers, invisible dwarfs in the Chronicles of Narnia.
- In Australian English, a cattle rustler.
- Duffer is also an English word meaning "an incompetent or clumsy person".
- Related to the above, the word has been used in Australia as a description for dags.
- In Chess terminology, a weak player.
- A brand of clothing.
- In Golf terminology, it refers to a below average player.
- Tony Carol and Darren Lockyer in the semi final #2 2008 50th minute according to commentator Ray Warren