A Bull is an adult male of various large mammal species including elk, moose, bovines (especially cattle), elephants, whales, seals, and sea lions.
Bull may also refer to:
- A man who has sex with a woman in another relationship, thus making the other man a cuckold; see affair
- The senior most Ensign (rank) in a United States Navy command; also called the "Bull Ensign"
- Ceradyne Bull, a military vehicle
- Papal bull, a solemn decree from the Pope
- Bull of the Crusade, a religious document given as a type of indulgence
- Bull (mythology), worship of the Sacred Bull (also known as Taurus) throughout the ancient world
- Bull market, an economic trend
- Irish bull, a ludicrous, incongruent or logically absurd statement
- Bull (TV series), an original show on the TNT Network
- "Bull" (CSI), an 8th season episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- A member of a railroad police force
- USS Bull, two U.S. Navy ships
- Tupolev Tu-4, a Soviet bomber aircraft given the NATO reporting name "Bull"
- Groupe Bull, a French computer company
- Bull!, a short-lived BBC radio show
Bull is the name of:
- Amos Bad Heart Bull, Oglala Lakota artist and historian
- Bull, a character in Lassie (manga)
- Dixie Bull, English sea captain and pirate
- John Bull (disambiguation)
- John Bull (composer), English composer, musician, and organ builder.
- Ole Bull, Norwegian violinist
- Olaf Bull, Norwegian poet
- Fredrik Rosing Bull, Norwegian engineer
- Gerald Bull, engineer who developed long range artillery
- Hedley Bull, political scientist and major contributor to the English School of international relations
- Sitting Bull, Hunkpapa Sioux medicine man and leader
- White Bull, Sioux leader
- Bull Shannon, a character played by Richard Moll on the television program Night Court
- Bull Buchanan, ring name of professional wrestler Barry Buchanan