is the location
of an event, structure, object, or other thing, whether actual, virtual
, abandoned (eg. an archaeological site
), extant, or planned
- SITE Institute, non-profit anti-terrorism organization.
- SITE, is abbreviation of Sindh Industrial & Trading Estate.
- SITE Town, densely populated town in Karachi, Pakistan.
- SITE Industrial Area, Karachi, Pakistan.
- SITE, Satellite Instructional Television Experiment.
- SITE, Sculpture in the Environment, American architecture firm.
- SITE, the School of Information Technology and Engineering at the University of Ottawa.
- Site (National Register of Historic Places), a classification used by the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Not to be confused with SETI.