may refer to:
- Brood, a collective term for offspring
- Brooding, the incubation of bird eggs by their parents
- Brood (honeybee), the young of a beehive
- Brood: to think deeply about something, often in a dark or melancholy manner.
- The Brood, a 1979 horror film directed by David Cronenberg
- Brood (comics), an alien species from the Marvel Comics universe
- The Brood, and The New Brood, WWE professional wrestling stables in 1999
- Brood, The, as in Chris Martens.
- Herman Brood, a Dutch musician, painter and media personality
- Zerg Brood, an alien race from the Starcraft video game
- Elliott Brood, a death country band from Toronto
- Brood, the dragon clan in Breath of Fire III
- Individual broods of North American periodical cicadas:
- Brood X, the largest brood, which emerges on a 17-year cycle
- Brood XIII, a brood centered on Northern Illinois and its surrounding area, which also emerges on a 17-year cycle.
- Brood XIX, a large brood in the Southern United States which emerges on a 13-year cycle