Brisk may refer to:
- Brest, Belarus (Brest-Litovsk) Brisk (בריסק) is the city's name in Yiddish
- The Brisk yeshivas and methods, a school of Jewish thought originated by the Soloveitchik family of Brest.
- Brisk, an iced tea soft drink produced by a joint venture between the Pepsi-Cola Company and Lipton.
- Brisk as an adjective means "strong and cold"—usually only used in the context of a brisk wind; or "swift"—a brisk pace. (As an adverb, "briskly" means "swiftly".)
- BRISK, an Italian biotechnology company, specialized in surgical devices.