(plural of spectrum
) are conditions or values that vary over a continuum.
Spectra may also refer to:
- Sally Spectra, a fictional character on The Bold and the Beautiful
- Kia Spectra, a car developed by Kia Motors from 2000-present
- Spectra (book)
- Optare Spectra, a bus body built by Optare
- Spectra Energy, an American company that was spun out of Duke Energy
- Spectra, a brand name of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber.
- Spectra Helmet, a ballistic helmet made of Dyneema
- Spectra, an italian alternative-rock band, playing both original music and rock covers.
- Spectra Marketing, part of the Homescan business, owned by the Nielsen Company
- Spectra, a keyboard manufactured by Kawai.
- Spectra, a content management framework developed by Allaire (and later Macromedia)
- Spectra was the name for a series of mainframe computers made by RCA before it quit trying to compete against IBM, and which were sold to Univac to become the Univac 90/60 series computer.