may refer to:
- Brewing, the production of beverages and fuels through fermentation
- Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless, a development platform for mobile phones
- Brew (horse), a Melbourne Cup winner in 2000
- BREW, Inc., a non-profit beagle rescue group (Beagle, Rescue, Education, and Welfare) based in Virginia, USA.
- Brew program, a build system used within and internal to Red Hat to build their Linux distribution packages.
- Business Resource Efficiency and Waste programme, part of the UK government's Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Brew, commonly used terminology to describe having a cup of tea or coffee
- The Brew House, an artistic collective on the south side of Pittsburgh
- A cup of tea, a slang term in Northern England.
- A slang term for Beer.
- A slang term for smoking cannabis products.
- Aled Brew, Welsh rugby union winger for Newport Gwent Dragons
- Bill Brew, Australian rugby league player in the NSW Rugby League (NSWRL) (1940-1941)
- Chartres Brew (1815–1870), Canadian gold commissioner and judge
- Derrick Brew (born 1977), 2004 U.S. Olympic Gold medalist in the Men's 4x400 meter relay*
- Bitches Brew, album recorded by American jazz trumpeter Miles Davis, released in 1970
- Dragon's Brew, animated episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, aired in October 2005.
- Mischief Brew, a band from Philadelphia which plays Acoustic folk and anarcho-punk music
- Sonic Brew, first album by the heavy metal band Black Label Society
- Strange Brew, 1983 film starring the popular SCTV characters Bob & Doug McKenzie
- Strange Brew: The Very Best of Cream, 1983 Cream compilation album
- Strange Old Brew, album by the Norwegian black metal band Carpathian Forest
- Vinman's Brew, the seventh song of Vinnie Moore's album "Out of nowhere"
- Wasted Youth Brew, compilation album by the hardcore punk band, Blood for Blood
- Witches Brew, disambiguation page
- Wizzard's Brew, the first album by glam rock group Wizzard, released in March 1973
- Mount Brew, several mountains in British Columbia, Canada