has several meanings. Predominantly it is the plural of brain
. Figuratively it is used to indicate intelligence, as in "She's the brains of the family," meaning that she is the intelligent one who runs things.
Brains may also refer to:
Rebecca, Caroline And Rick at T.C
- The Brains (band), Atlanta band who did the original version of the song "Money Changes Everything"
- Brains, Loire-Atlantique, a commune of the Loire-Atlantique département, in France
- Brain's faggots, a British manufacturer of faggots (i.e. meatballs)
- "BRAINS!", a song by the musician Voltaire, from the television show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- S A Brain, a regional brewery in South Wales
- The brain of an animal, when described as offal
- The favorite food of some zombies in film and fiction
- Brains (Thunderbirds), the scientist marionette character from the Thunderbirds television series.
- A slang term for the act of giving oral sex (on a male)