Bonking is a Dutch card game.
Bonk(ing) may also refer to:
- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex, a book by Mary Roach published in 2008
- Bonk Business, an art concept by Alvar Gullischen
- Fornication, in British slang
- Hitting the wall, a condition in endurance sports where depletion of glycogen stores in the liver and muscles results in sudden and severe fatigue
- Julia Bonk (born 1986), German politician
- Radek Bonk (born 1976), Czech-born Canadian professional ice hockey player
- a bonker is a small rocket motor that can be installed in various positions in a test aircraft so as to apply a measurable force to destabilise the aircraft's motion, the time taken for the aircraft to return to straight and level flight being measured, thus allowing a quantifiable means of judging aircraft stability.