Bola, from Spanish and Portuguese meaning ball, may refer to:
- Bolas, throwing weapon made of weights on the ends of interconnected cord
- Bola, a small village in district Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan.
- Bola (volcano), a volcano on the island of New Britain in Papua New Guinea
- Bola, Togo
- Bola bola, a gambling game similar to Three-card Monte
- The Battle of Los Angeles (album), by Rage Against the Machine
- Darrell Fitton, an electronic musician from Manchester, England, AKA "Bola" and "Jello"
- Tatar spelling of Bula River
- Bolae, an ancient city of Latium, sometimes mentioned in histories of Rome as "Bola".
- Bola tie, AKA "Bolo tie", a type of necktie consisting of a piece of cord fastened with an ornamental bar or clasp
- Rola Bola, a plank on a cylinder on which a person balances
- Cyclone Bola a severe 1988 Pacific cyclone