- Barisan Nasional (also known as "National Front"), a political coalition in Malaysia
- Barnes & Noble, an American specialty retailer specializing in bookstore/coffeeshop venues
- Battalion, a type of military unit
- Brand New, an American rock band
- British Naturism, a clothes free organization in the United Kingdom
- Britten-Norman, a British manufacturer, based on the Isle of Wight, producing Islander and Trislander aircraft.
- Burlington Northern Railroad , a United States railroad that operated from 1970 to 1995
- a subsidiary of the Canadian Press, "Broadcast News", a news agency which provides news reports, film and audio clips to radio and television stations in Canada
- La Brugeoise et Nivelles SA., a Belgian railway rolling stock manufacturer, now part of Bombardier Transportation.
the following share the IATA airline code "BN"
Geography and languages
- Bahrain (WMO country code: BN), an island nation in the Persian Gulf
- Bengali language (ISO 639 alpha-2 language code: bn), an Indo-Aryan language of East South Asia
- Benin (FIPS 10-4 and obsolete NATO digram country code: BN), a country in Western Africa
- Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, a pair of adjacent American cities
- BN postcode area centred on Brighton, England
- Brunei (ISO 3166 country code: BN), a country on the island of Borneo in Southeast Asia
Science and technology
- Bachelor of Nursing, also known as "Bachelor of Science in Nursing", a four year academic degree in the science and principles of nursing
- 1000000000 (number), the number "billion" ('BN' or 'bn'), the integer 109
- Boron nitride (empirical chemical formula: BN), an inorganic binary chemical compound composed of boron and nitrogen
- the benzyl functional group ('Bn') in organic chemistry
- Dynkin diagram Bn