The acronym BLT
, when used alone, may refer to one of the following:
- BLT sandwich (bacon, lettuce, and tomato)
- BitBLT - Short for Bit Block Transfer - an operation in computer graphics. BLT is sometimes expanded to blit.
- Block-transfer instruction - a machine language instruction on the PDP-10 computer.
- Baselland Transport, a Swiss railway company
- B'Elanna Torres, a fictional character in Star Trek: Voyager.
- Bizarre Love Triangle, a single by British band New Order
- Better Luck Tomorrow, a movie
- Bilinear transform, a complex conformal mapping in mathematics
- Barking Lizards Technologies, a game developer based in Richardson, Texas
- Bruce, Lordan and Trower, power rock trio with Jack Bruce, Bill Lordan and Robin Trower