Blitz, German for "lightning" or "very fast", may refer to:
- Blitzkrieg, the "very fast executed war", a strategy of World War 2 Germany.
- The Blitz, the German aerial attacks on Britain in WWII. The name Blitz was subsequently applied to many individual bombing campaigns or attacks.
- Andy Blitz (1971-), writer, actor and comedian.
- Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth, American, thrash metal musician.
- David Blitz, philosopher.
- Maurice Blitz (1891 – 1975), Belgian Olympic water polo player.
- Gérard Blitz (entrepreneur) (1912 - 1990) - founder of Club Med.
- Gérard Blitz (sportsman) (1901 - 1979) - swimming and waterpolo Olympic medalist
- Jeffrey Blitz, American film director and screenwriter.
- Johnny Blitz, punk rock drummer.
- Julien Paul Blitz (1885–1951), a Belgian-American conductor.
- Phil Blitz, professional wrestler.
- Rayner Blitz (1968-), cricketer.
- Simon Blitz, British entrepreneur.
- Urban Blitz, British rock musician.
- Wilhelm Biltz (1877-1943), German chemist and scientific editor.
- Blitz BASIC, a dialect of the BASIC programming language.
- BlitzMail, the internal e-mail network at Dartmouth College.
- Blitz++, a C++ class library for scientific computing.
- Blitz QFD
- Blue Wing Blitz
- Blitz (Computer Game), a bombing game for the Commodore PET.
- Blitz 1941, WW2 based, massively multiplayer, online, real-time strategy game.
- Blitz: The League, an American football game series developed by Midway Games after the National Football League signed an exclusive licensing deal with Electronic Arts.
- Cannonball Blitz
- Cray Blitz, chess program for the Cray supercomputer.
- London Blitz (computer game), a 1983 strategy game for the Atari 2600 and Commodore 64.
- Goal Line Blitz, massively multiplayer, online, American football game.
- NFL Blitz, an American football game series developed by Midway Games.
- Blitz - The name of the ultraviolent sport in the game Deathrow for the Xbox.
- Blitz (NFL Mascot), the mascot of the NFL's Seattle Seahawks.
- Blitz (American football), a defensive maneuver in American football.
- Bakersfield Blitz, former arena football team.
- Corner Blitz, a group of Michigan State University supporters.
- Chicago Blitz, a USFL American football team.
- London Blitz (American football), a London-based American football team.
- Montreal Blitz, women's American football team.
- Plymouth Blitz (BCAFL), Plymouth University, American football team.
- Syracuse Blitz, former PIFL team.
- The Blitz (television), a TV show on ESPNEWS.
- Zone Blitz, a defensive maneuver in American football.
Toys and Games
- All-Star Blitz, 1985, television game-show.
- Alpen Blitz, roller-coaster,
- Blitz, a 1980s night club in London, see Blitz Kids.
- Blitz, the codename of the East German spy, Hüseyin Yıldırım.
- Blitz (movement), a radical youth movement in Norway. They are often compared to the UK anarchists from the 1970's.
- Blitz (magazine), a weekly "what's on" magazine published by Arc @ UNSW at the University of New South Wales.
- Blitz Wolf, 1942, anti-German animation.
- Domestic Blitz, Australian television programme.
- Sportz Blitz, television sports program.
- The Weekly Blitz, a weekly Bangladeshi newspaper edited by Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury.