means relating to, produced by, or caused by living organisms
The term biotic may also refer to:
- Life, the condition of living organisms,
- Biology, the study of life
- Biotic factor in ecology,
- Biotic material, which is derived from living organisms,
- Biotic potential, an organism's reproductive capacity, or
- Biotic.ro, a new media agency established in Bucharest, Romania.
- Biotic Baking Brigade, an unofficial group of pie-throwing activists.
- In the world of Mass Effect Biotics are people capable of using their minds to manipulate mass effect fields.