is a slang term meaning "important or influential person", and is commonly used to describe people such as VIPs
, business magnates
or media moguls
. Big Shot
can refer to:
- Big Shot Comics, a 1940s comic book series.
- Big Shot (The Tick), an animated superhero character on the television show The Tick
- Big Shots (TV series), a television series picked up by ABC for the 2007-2008 US television season
- Big Shots (CSI episode), an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Big Shot, a fictional TV show in the anime Cowboy Bebop
- The Big Shot, a 1931 film starring Maureen O'Sullivan
- The Big Shot, a 1942 film starring Humphrey Bogart
- Big Shots (film), a 1987 film by Lorimar Productions
- Big Shot, is the name of an Autobot Micromaster action figure from The Transformers series released in 1989.
- Big Shots, a 2001 film featuring a portrayal of the Russian Mafia
- Big Shot, former mascot of the Philadelphia 76ers until 1996
- Big Shot (song), a song by Billy Joel, from the album 52nd Street
- Big Shots (album), an album by Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf
- Big Shots Bonus EP, the follow up by Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf
- "Big Shot", a song by the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band from their 1967 album Gorilla
- "Big Shot", a song by The Beat (The English Beat) from their 1980 album I Just Can't Stop It
- "Big Shot", a song by theSTART from their Death Via Satellite EP.
- "Big Shot", a song by Kill Hannah
- Big$hot, a dubstep/grime musician from UK.
- Big Shot!, Terry Bogard's theme used in some of Fatal Fury and The King Of Fighters games.