(1998) is an album by the American ambient
musician Robert Rich
. It is a compilation
of work that were released on multi-artist collections, works created for such albums due later that year and previously unreleased tracks.
This is the second compilation of this type released by Robert Rich, the first being A Troubled Resting Place (1996). It also follows a similar style to A Troubled Resting Place, consisting of turbulent organic atmospheres.
- "Star Maker" - 21:24
- "Interstellar Travel"
- "Worlds Innumerable"
- "The Beginning and the End"
- "The Myth of Creation"
- :(Originally released on Narratives: Works of Fiction, 1996.)
- "Dissolving the Seeds of a Moment" - 10:42
- :(Previously unreleased.)
- "A Flock of Metal Creatures Fleeing the Onslaught of Rust" - 7:02
- :(Recorded for the Multimood 10th Anniversary Compilation, released later in 1998.)
- "Termite Epiphany" - 8:16
- :(Recorded for Dry Lungs VI, released later in 1998.)
- "Liquid Air" - 9:00
- :(Originally released on From Here to Tranquility II, 1994.)
- "Requiem" - 7:35
- :(Originally released on Soundscapes Gallery, 1996.)