is a three-letter acronym that can stand for multiple things:
- Baby Duck Syndrome
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, degree awarded to dental surgeons (dentists) upon their graduation from dental school
- Belgrano Day School, a school in Buenos Aires
- Biological Detection System
- Blessed Damien Society, charity organization
- Borland Developer Studio
- Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions, an international economic campaign against Israel.
- Broadcasting Dataservices is a United Kingdom TV listings service
- The Burnham Double Star Catalogue
- Bush Derangement Syndrome, a pejorative political term.
- Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems, a service that tracks monitored radio, television and internet airplay of songs
- the League of Democratic Socialists (Bund Demokratischer Sozialisten), an Austrian political party
- the alias of Andreas Thorstensson, the owner of SK Gaming
- the International Air Transport Association code for Brindisi Airport in Italy