There are several places named Balmoral
- The Balmoral Show takes place in the Kings Hall show-ground on the outskirts of Belfast in Northern Ireland and is a major agricultural show which takes place every year.
- The Balmoral area of Belfast incorporates the Lisburn Road, and the Malone Road.
- Balmoral Avenue is a large road which intersects the Lisburn Road and the Malone Road.
- Balmoral Golf Club is also situated nearby.
- Balmoral railway station
- A Balmoral bonnet, named for the Scottish village and castle, is an unbrimmed cap. It may or may not incorporate a toorie (the correct term for the "pompom" on top). It is occasionally seen in Commonwealth military and naval uniforms as well as Scottish Highland dress. Balmorals (and a similar hat called a General Service cap) were worn as field dress by Scottish and Commonwealth soldiers, though sometimes also with more formal uniform, though the glengarry is generally used for the latter purpose.
- Also known as Chicken Balmoral , this is a popular Scottish dish comprising chicken breast stuffed with haggis.