Ascot (or Ascott) is Anglo Saxon in origin, and means 'eastern cottage'.
Ascot is the name of several places:
In the United Kingdom:
- Ascot Racecourse, a Berkshire, UK horse racing facility
- Ascot Racecourse, Western Australia, a horse racing facility
- Ascot Stadium, a facility in Gweru, Zimbabwe
- Ascot Park, a motor racing track in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Ascot Park, South Australia, a park in Adelaide
- Ascot Park, New Zealand, a suburb in Porirua
Ascot may also refer to:
- Ascot tie, a cravat with wide square ends
- Ascot cap, a distinctive cap with a rounded shape
- Ascot was the name of cars from two different short-lived British car companies:
- Honda Ascot, both a 500cc motorcycle first produced in 1983, and a type of car first produced in 1993.
- Ascot (1914 automobile), a short-lived French automobile company
- Ascot (cigarettes) (אסקוט) - a brand of cigarettes, which was popular in Israel in the 1960s
- Ascot class minesweeper, alternative name of the Racecourse class minesweeper, a type of ship built in 1916.