Hard Up In The 2000s
is a rockumentary
film of the Spring leg of the indie rock
Boston band Aloud
's Fan The Fury tour, which took place from March to April 2008. Direction and editing of the film was credited to Alan Smithee
The film is set against audio from radio interviews the band gave during and after the tour, primarily by Phil Fleming (WMFO) and Jamie Leigh Griffiths (WDBK).
The title for the film was taken from the song of the same name on Aloud's second album Fan The Fury.
With the exception of Murder Will Out
, all of the music from Fan The Fury was represented in the film. All songs written by Aloud.
- "Julie" (live)
- "You Got Me Wrong" (instrumental)
- "Hard Up In The 2000s" (live)
- "Backs To The Wall" (live)
- "Fan The Fury"
- "The Last Time" (live, acoustic)
- "The Battle Of Love" (instrumental)
- "Sometimes I Feel Like A Vampire" (live)
- "Nero" (live)
- "When The Ants Attack The Queen"
- "Justice & Forgiveness" (instrumental)