Ardon (Ардо́н; Ossetic: Æрыдон) is a town located in the central part of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, Russia. It is situated on the west bank of the Ardon River, located 39 km northwest of the republic's capital Vladikavkaz, at . According to the All-Russia Census, it had population of 17,521 as of 2002, up from 13,536 recorded by the 1989 Census). It was founded in 1824 and received town status in 1964. It is the administrative centre of Ardonsky District.
The town is an important road and rail junction at the head of a branch line to the southern town of Alagir. Until 1964, it was only a village, before it was transformed into an industrial-agricultural hub with a cannery, hemp processing factory, and other facilities for food and agricultural processing.