is a three-letter abbreviation
with multiple meanings, as described below:
- A Manufacturing Language is an interactive structured robot programming language developed by IBM.
- Academia Mexicana de la Lengua, or Mexican Academy of Language, a national academy in Mexico responsible for regulating the Spanish language
- ACPI Machine Language, the language used by the ACPI specification for power management
- Acton Main Line railway station, a rail station in the United Kingdom
- Acute monocytic leukemia (AMoL, AML-M5)
- Acute myeloid leukemia, a form of cancer
- Adaptive Modeling Language, the language developed by TechnoSoft_(Adaptive_Modeling), Inc.
- Added Main Line Unit, provided additional "pairs" when insufficient cable facilities exist to provide every telephone line with its own pair.
- Adjustable mortgage loan, another name for an adjustable rate mortgage
- Algebraic modeling language, programming languages for describing and solving high complexity problems
- Anne-Marie Losique, a Quebec television producer, television host and singer (AML is a stage name)
- Anti Money Laundering, an acronym used in the financial and legal world.
- Approved Manufacturers List
- ARC Macro Language, a high-level algorithmic language for ArcInfo
- Association for Mormon Letters, established for the promotion and criticism of writing by, for and about Mormons.
- Aston Martin, English automaker, Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd.
- Microsoft Assistance Markup Language
- Panhard AML, an armored car from France