- For other meanings, see Alsophila.
Alsophila is a genus of the moth family Geometridae. The genus is notable because of distinct sexual dimorphism leading to strongly reduced wings in females, so much so that they cannot fly. The moths fly in late autumn or early spring.
- Alsophila aescularia Denis & Schiffermüller, 1775
- Alsophila aceraria Denis & Schiffermüller, 1775
- Alsophila bulawski Beljaev, 1996
- Alsophila foedata Inoue, 1944
- Alsophila inouei Nakajima, 1989
- Alsophila japonensis Warren, 1894
- Alsophila murinaria Beljaev, 1996
- Alsophila pometaria Harris, 1841
- Alsophila vladimiri Viidalepp, 1986
- Alsophila yanagitai Nakajima, 1995