Ally a common female name.
- Ally Carter, American author of young adult and adult fiction
- Ally Fowler (born Alexandra Fowler in 1961), Australian actress in 1980s soap operas
- Ally Gallacher (1909-1964), Scottish football manager
- Ally McCoist (born 1962), Scottish former professional football (soccer) player
- Ally MacLeod (1931–2004), Scottish professional football player, and manager
- Ally Maxwell (born 1965), Scottish football coach and former professional footballer
- Ally Ridgers (born 1980), professional footballer for Scottish Premier League side Inverness CT
- Ally Sheedy (born 1962), American screen and stage actress
- Ally Shewan, Scottish former football player
- Ally Walker (born Allene Walker in 1961), American actress
- Aziza Sleyum Ally, Member of Parliament in the National Assembly of Tanzania
- Carl Ally (1924–1999), American advertising executive who founded Ally & Gargano
- Tony Ally (born 1973), British diver
- Ally Crowe (Born 1988) Soccer Player
- Ally, sister of Betty Spaghetty, a bendable rubber doll from the Ohio Art Company
- Ally (1999-2000), the short-lived half-hour sitcom spin-off of Ally McBeal (1997-2002), both American television series on the FOX network.
- Ally Sloper, one of the earliest fictional comic strip characters, created for the British magazine Judy
- Ally's Tartan Army, a novelty record released by Scottish comedian Andy Cameron
- Ally's World, a series of books written for young adults by Karen McCombie
- Know Your Ally: Britain, WWII propaganda film produced by the US War Department and Signal Corp
"Ally" might be given as a nickname to Allison (Alyson, Alison, Allyson, etc.), or Alastair (Alistair, Alasdair, etc). Different spellings could also be Ali, Allie, Alliee, etc. Allie also might be given to Alexandra or Alyssa.