An alias is a pseudonym and may also refer to:
In family names:
- An additional component of a surname to distinguish its users from other families of the same surname. So whereas an alias is used nowadays to hide someone's identity, an alias was originally used to clarify identity. As an imaginary example, a member of the Smith family who moved to Exeter might have called themselves Smith Alias Exeter, or Exeter Alias Smith.
- Alias (TV series), an American television series starring Jennifer Garner.
- Alias (comics), an American comic book.
- Alias (band), a hard rock band.
- Alias (artist), Brendon Whitney, an abstract hip-hop artist.
- Alias, the heroine of the novel Azure Bonds.
- Stage name
- Samsung Alias, a cell phone with a qwerty keyboard
- Alias Records, a record label.
- Alias Enterprises, a United States publishing company.
- Alias, the name used by singer songwriter Ryan Tedder when working as a producer.
- Alias (board game), a Finnish board game