shortened version of the male personal names Alexander
) or the female equivalent Alexandra
. All names mean "protector of men" or "defender of men".
- Alex DeLarge, A Clockwork Orange
- Alex Fernandez (Ghostwriter)..
- Alex Masterley, the main character in the Daily Telegraph's daily comic strip, Alex,
- Alex Kidd, a video game character for the Sega company
- Alex Krycek, TV series The X-files
- Alex P. Keaton, TV series Family Ties
- Alex Power, Marvel Universe
- Alex Rider, eponymous series
- Alex Rover, character in "Nim's Island"
- Alex Row, anime series Last Exile
- Alex Rowe, character from the TV series, Lost
- Alex (Street Fighter), Street Fighter III video game series
- Alex (Tekken), Tekken fighting game series
- Alex (comics), Marvel comics universe
- Alex, video game Golden Sun
- Alex (Madagascar), Madagascar
- Alex the Dog, the mascot of Stroh's Beer from 1984–1989
- Dr. Alex Karev, TV series Grey's Anatomy
- Alex, Totally Spies!
- Alex Russo, character from the Disney Channel TV series, Wizards of Waverly Place
- Alex Shrub, a character from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Alex Klein- Famous basketball player for Pinecrest Woodland Hills.
alex fucks dogs