The term patch
may refer to:
- Patch (synthesizer), a sound setting for musical synthesizers
- Patch cable, an electrical or optical cable used to connect devices for signal routing
- Autopatch or phone patch, used in amateur radio to access an outgoing connection
- Patch and mosaic, a habitat patch in landscape ecology
- A small garden where fruit or vegetables are grown (e.g. pumpkin patch)
- Patch (computing), a fix for a software program where the actual binary executable and related files are modified.
- Patch (Unix), a UNIX utility that applies a script generated by the diff program to a set of files, allowing changes from one file to be automatically applied to another file.
- Patch, a 3-D Bézier curve used in computer graphics, or a primitive in some 3-D software packages