Al-Nour is a pro-Hezbollah radio station based in Beirut, Lebanon. The station was established on 9 May 1988.
In July 2006 during the Israel-Lebanon crisis, Israel attacked Hezbollah's TV station Al-Manar and radio station Al-Nour in Haret Hreyk (Harat Hurayk).
Al Nour has stated its objectives as,
- Introducing culture as well as values that stem from divine messengers and to protect the origins of Lebanese culture.
- To protect there national interests by exposing major issues that threaten its interest such as facing the plans of Zionist imperialism.
- To arouse the nation and steering its capabilities towards the support of the resistance in order to liberate there land.
- Building a conscious generation by looking into the problems of the young and protecting them by building their intellect.
- Looking into the problems of all righteous nations.
- Working objectively as a media that will establish an effective and productive public opinion.
- Contributing in order to socially develop awareness in the fields of politics, economy, environment, health and science.