may refer to:
People and types of people
- Attorney General (AG), the main legal adviser to the government in most common law jurisdictions.
- Showbiz and A.G., the hip-hop MC whose name abbreviates the phrase Andre the Giant
- Adjutant General, the Army branch responsible for personnel
- Avram Grant, manager of Chelsea F.C. in England
- Auditor General, an independent person or body that monitors governments and audits its operations; is similar to a Comptroller and Auditor General or Comptroller General in other jurisdictions.
- Acoustic guitar, a type of guitar
- Administrator-General, head of government in Namibia prior to independence in 1990
- Aerographer's Mate, a rating or specialty in the US Navy that deals with weather and oceanography
- After Guild, a designation used to number years in the Dune universe
- AG (file systems), a subvolume in a file system
- Agriculture (Ag), industry shorthand
- Air Gear, a shōnen manga and anime by the mangaka Oh! great
- American Gladiators, Sports television series.
- Applegeeks, an online web comic centering around five college students
- Armenian Genocide, a commonly used abbreviation for the Armenian Genocide.
- Atuagagdliutit/Grønlandsposten, one of the two nation-wide newspapers in Greenland
- Miscellaneous Auxiliary (AG), hull classification for a type of United States Navy support ship
- Pocket Monsters Advanced Generation (AG), the latest series of the Pokémon anime, begun in 2002