Sutton-on-Hull railway station
was a station on the Hull and Hornsea Railway
, and served the village of Sutton-on-Hull
in the East Riding of Yorkshire
It opened on March 28 1864, and was originally just called "Sutton" - the "-on-Hull" suffix being added on December 1 1874.
The station closed following the Beeching Report on October 19 1964.
- Butt, R.V.J. (1995). The Directory Of Railway Stations. Patrick Stephens Limited. ISBN 1-85260-508-1.